How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy website.
- Login or sign up as new user.
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission.
- Select TIE 2018.
- Click the ‘Submit a paper’ link and follow the instructions.
- Papers should be submitted in English.
- No paper that has been previously published, or which is being considered for publication elsewhere, or concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal should be submitted. Such papers will be rejected without review. For more information read our Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
- The paper submissions must follow the Springer formatting guidelines (see Author’s kit section).
- Submission of the paper implies agreement of the author(s) to attend the conference and present the paper if accepted.
Please note that:
- Abstracts for mini-workshops should be up to 150-300 words in length.
- Regular papers should be up to 7000 words in length.
- Short papers should be up to 2000 words in length.
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using Springer Author’s Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available here.