How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select TIE 2017
- Click the 'submit a paper' link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 15 pages in length.
- Short papers should be up to 6 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the SPRINGER formatting guidelines (see Author's kit section).
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the SPRINGER Author's Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available.
TIE’17 is hosted in Christ Church Business School (CCBS), Canterbury Christ Church University (CCCU). All submissions will be peer reviewed by a double-blind process. It will use the ‘mutual review’ system that is practised by leading UK academic business and management conference organisations such as British Academy of Management (BAM). It is particularly effective for multidisciplinary conferences, such as this, where a wide set of review expertise is required to ensure fair decisions on acceptance. Thus, by submitting to TIE’17, it is possible that you might be asked to review a small number of papers (typically 2) relevant to your expertise.
Publication Ethics and Malpractice statement
EAI conferences are committed to upholding the highest standards of publication ethic and publication malpractices. All this Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement is based, in large part, on the COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics). Read more...