Call for TEDx Speakers
The Organizing Committee of TIE 2017 invites speakers with something interesting to say about topics comprising the conference theme (Technology, Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Education) to submit a short abstract of no more than a single A4 page, describing a talk they would like to give to the conference attendees. Abstracts of the speaker talks will be published in the conference proceedings, if they are received before the 'Camera-ready deadline' of the 14th of August 2017. This is intended to provide flexible forum for speakers who may not have the desire to write a full paper but would like to present some thought-provoking ideas to this multidisciplinary audience. Typically this forum benefits people where publication is less important than communicating their ideas to the TIE community, such as industrialists or people that are busy putting their ideas into actions.
If you are interested in being considered for presenting a TEDx talk at TIE'17, please send an email containing:
- Your Name & Job Title
- Mini Bio, highlighting aspects relevant to the proposed talk (no more than half an A4 page)
- Short summary of proposed talk (no more than half an A4 page)
- Brevity is appreciated so please keep your submission short.
Please send your proposal in electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proposal Submission Deadline (if you want your abstract published in proceedings) - 17 July 2017
- Proposal Submission Deadline (Abstract not published in proceedings) - 28 August 2017
- Start of Conference - 11 September 2017
- End of Conference - 12 September 2017